Mostly my interests take form around visual expressions. I think visually. I have to see the stage while I am listening to a concert, I can't even close my eyes during the performance. I need visual contact. I imagine while I read, also that's why I am a daydreamer. Even though I know these "visual thinker, kinetic thinker, etc" generalizations are embraced by marketers, who design campaigns to reach targets, I still believe there is differences between thinking like musicians. Musicians think in a different level, their left and right side of brain work very actively. As a visualizer, I mostly imagine a whole picture, on the contrary musicians have to read from left ro right and also from up to bottom. Neuroscientists have observed musicians' brain while they play hooked to EEGs and seen vibrant activity in the visual cortext, as well as the auditory and motor cortices of the brain.

In this context, I am visualising everything intangible, nonphysical things in colours, shapes, or even in just words/concepts. Sometimes I see letters and words just as geometrical, unmeaningful shapes (and sounds).

That's why I have to organize data and this is the main reason I am into visualizations in general.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Memoire