What do I like?

It is hard question for me because I have difficulties in hierarchical questions.

I like mostly cliche things like watching films, gigs, listening music on my own, night walks, reading 19th century novels, going to a museum to see a new exhibition or a digital-based performance which has never seen before... In other words; my motivation is to recognise myself, my true self, my inner motivation.

Most of the time, my motivation for self-improvement is to see/understand relations between things, from historical events to current affairs. I am trying to understand cause and effect relations, that's the main reason that I am into lots of different disciplines, especially when it comes to social sciences.

I can describe my point of view with an architectural metaphor better I assume; imagine history, philosophy, social events, thoughts, scientific developments like a total architectural site and think every sub-categories like buildings and think their subs as rooms. Each building has a different point of view, geography or timeline and each room corresponds to one category and community. When you are visiting rooms, you are looking at the stuff (and also dwelts/visitors) inside. While you are going through different corridors, you are choosing different circulation areas for understanding connections and relations between different social impacts. You don't have to choose only one way, one circulation path; you can use elevator or stairs as you wish, also you can visit and see other buildings for understanding better the whole site like in geography. Mostly different rooms let you find others; maybe most of the rooms are not worth to visit but you know there is a room for you, for your goal of becoming a self-realized individual. You are always alone in this journey, you should find yourself in there even though you have friends in common areas. You have to discover yourself, alone. Mostly that's the reason I need solitary in my life regularly.

Basically, I am trying to understand what happened and what's happening around me, eventually I am trying to understand myself better. I can say that's the thing that occupies me most.

Also I have to add, I love gaming. I was defining myself as Homo Ludens, the term which meant "Man at play" and conceptualized by Dutch philosopher Huizinga, while I was playing lots of games like almost two years ago. I tend to see my occupations as play, as an ambitious and volunteerly-done practice, otherwise I cannot continue my intentions.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Memoire